Friday, February 11, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday!

For the past 5 years we have hosted a Super Bowl party with three other couples.(The Artrip's, Pope's, and Garnett's) We normally rotate whose house it is at each year and we all go in together to rent a HUGE blow up TV. We invite all of our friends and everyone brings an appetizer or sweet to share. It is always such a great time and this year it was so much more fun to watch the kids interacting!  They are growing WAY TOO fast!  I can't stand it!  The Super Bowl party was at our house last year and that was Grayson's first night away from us.  It was a hard night, but was great to have friends to distract me! 

L-R:  Elizabeth and Brooks, Catherine and Alex, Caroline and Luke, Me and Grayson

Of course on great photo op nights I forget my camera, so this is all I have from an email.


No comments:

Post a Comment